Welcome to the JboxShop
- Current Limit – The Jbox will shut down temporarily if the output current rises above 3.5amps. This also protects in the event of a short.
- Low Battery Shutdown – This is prevent damage to the battery and will shut the Jbox off if the voltage falls below 3.1volts under a load.
- Over voltage-If the Jbox senses a resistance that is to high it will be limited to 6.0 volts
- Overheat Protection – If the internal temperature rises above 80°C the Jbox will shut down until the temperature drops
- Overcharge Protection – The Jbox will fast charge or trickle charge depending on the state of your battery and will not allow the battery to be charged higher than 4.2 volts.
- Custom Built to Order
- 5-12 Watts Controlled by the DNA
- 2200mah Battery
- Micro USB charging port (can be used during charging)
- Charging status indicator
- Adjust wattage via potentiometer
- High quality button
- High quality wood
- Durable finish
- Comes with micro USB charging cable and mini keychain screwdriver
- The price of the wood includes all of the components, labor and finish
- Dimensions= 1 3/4″ x 3 1/4″ x 1″